Wrahammer 30K list.

This first one is the 2000 point list I will be using this coming Thursday at my local gaming club.
I am facing someone who is new to 30K and is bringing the VIth Legion (Space Wolves) including Leman Russ himself.

My Legion is the VIIth.

I am running the Stone Gauntlet rite of war.

Full force view.
Praetor in terminator armour with master-crafted paragon blade, digi lasers and a vigil pattern storm shield.
Centurion in terminator armour with vigil pattern storm shield upgraded to a Primus Medicae.
A 5-man Terminator squad with vigil pattern storm shields.
2 apothecaries with artificer armour and power swords.
2 10-man breacher squads with legion vexillas and artificer armour on the sargents.
5-man heavy support squad.
Fire raptor with reaper autocannon batteries.
Shadowsword with space marine crew and twin-linked heavy bolted.

Comments

Popular Posts